WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Pumping can feel very overwhelming, especially when the first time you pull the pump out of the box is in the middle of the night when your breasts are engorged and your baby is crying. We want to ease this overwhelm by discussing how to use your pump, when to start pumping and how to introduce bottle.
Join us for this 1-hour, pre-recorded webinar that addresses a wide range of topics, including:
- How to use your pump properly, including flange size and pump settings for the most common pumps used
- Pumping maintenance including how to clean and when to replace parts
- Safe storage of breastmilk
- When to introduce a bottle, how to do it, and how much to offer your baby
- How to keep bottle feeding as part of your normal routine
- Introduction of how to start storing milk for periods of separation from your baby
Please note: This video is a pre-recorded webinar. Some features may not be available to this audience, including the ability to ask 'live' questions.