Are you confused by the transitions that happen at 1 year? Join us for this 1-hour, pre-recorded webinar that addresses a wide range of topics, including:
- Transiting from breastmilk or formula to table foods
- Switching from a bottle to a sippy cup
- Discussion of cow's milk and recommendations for dairy intake
- Decreasing from 2 to 1 nap
- Review of age-appropriate developmental milestones
- Management of challenging behaviors
This webinar provides clear guidelines for making these transitions smoother for you and your child. This class is appropriate for parents of babies and toddlers from 6 to 18 months old.
Taught by a Family Nurse Practitioner.
Please note: This 1-hour video is a pre-recorded webinar. Some features may not be available to this audience, including the ability to ask 'live' questions.